Registration and Tournament Entry Steps
1. Registration - You must register to access the online entry. After registering you will receive an email for your records. Spring 4-Ball and Senior Spring 4-Ball participants both must be registered prior to the team entry. Click on the registration/sign in link at the bottom of this page.
2. Login - Each time you enter a tournament you must login first. This allows you to enter tournaments quicker by not having to type your information every time you enter a tournament.
3. Verify Information - The online entry system will ask you to verfy your information and confirm you email address.
4. Payment - The next step is payment. The system will not store your credit card information so you will need to put your CC information each time you enter a tournament.
5. Confirmation Email - The final step will be a confirmation email you receive from the OGA confirming you in the tournament. Each tournament will have a number of entries available. Once the limit has been reached no more entries will be accepted.
6. Withdrawals - Withdrawing from the tournament will be done by the player on the website. You will receive your entry fee back (less $25 as per OGA policy) up to 5 days prior to the event. No refunds within 5 days of the event.
7. OJGT Registration - After registering below, click on the OJGT Membership Program link at the top of the page. All OJGT events require the $80 membership fee paid prior to entering. If you have paid the membership fee for the year, login below and enter an event.
If you have any questions on the new online entry procedure please contact Jay Doudican at 405-250-1741 or firstname.lastname@example.org.