2023 Event Registration
Registration for 2023 Mass Golf Events will be available beginning on Thursday, March 2nd in a waved approach and continue throughout the season. Please click HERE to view the complete registration “open” schedule.
Beginning in 2021, all event registration will be hosted through Golf Genius.
Prior to your first initial Golf Genius event registration, you MUST create a player profile.
How to Create Your Profile
1) Follow the link above
2) Click the "Click Here to Register" button and enter your GHIN Number and Last Name
3) Fill out all require portions of the Registration Form and click "Register"
4) Confirm Email & Username via confirmation email
5) Your profile has been created and you may now register for Mass Golf events
You will be able to update your account information and password on the Edit Profile page under Settings at any time.
Registering for Events
1) Find the schedules for Championships, Women’s Championships, Women’s Tournaments and Mixed Team & Parent/Child Tournaments under the "Events Schedules" tab. Please note, these pages will direct you back to the Mass Golf website.
registration links on the Mass Golf website will be unavailable until registrations become available in early March.
2) Click "Registration is now available" on the Mass Golf website and follow the steps of the Registration Form to complete your event registration.
Looking to Register for a Qualifier?
To register for a qualifier for an applicable championship, you can register for the qualifier by clicking on the championship on the Mass Golf website. You will be prompted to select a qualifying site after clicking the “Registration is now available” button.
Players are permitted to play in one qualifying round per championship. If you wish to change qualifying site after registering for a qualifier, please contact a member of the Mass Golf Championship Department directly.
Mixed Team & Parent/Child Tournaments
If you are experiencing issues creating an account or logging into an account, please refer to our Troubleshooting and FAQ page below:
If you have any additional questions, please contact Kevin Eldridge - firstname.lastname@example.org or (774) 430-9103