PROVINCIAL TEAM ELIGIBILITY:
- The three (3) lowest combined boys gross scores will comprise the Nova Scotia Junior Boys Team.
- The three (3) lowest combined girls gross scores will comprise the Nova Scotia Junior Girls Team.
- The next lowest combined gross score will be selected as the alternate if one of the team members is not able to attend the National Championship.
- Alternate players and quota spots may compete however they will not receive funding.
- In the event of ties for either the Championship, Team Position or alternate position, a sudden victory playoff will be held on completion of the final round
- Team members must show proof of residency by providing a current Nova Scotia Health Card.
PROVINCIAL TEAM FUNDING:
The NSGA will provide financial assistance, to all players representing Team Nova Scotia at the National Championship (max 3-person team) and will only be provided to members in good standing with the NGSA. Funding is based on the location of the respective national championship.
The funding breakdown is as follows:
- NS, NB, PE - $500 per team member
- NFLD, ON, QU - $1000 per team member
- SASK, MB, AB - $1500 per team member
- BC - $2000 per team member
Team Nova Scotia members will be responsible for booking all travel, accommodations and ground transportation.
Provincial Team Members will assume responsibility for all other expenses incurred as a result of representing Nova Scotia at any National Championship, as well as any, and all, registration fees that may be put in place by the National Championship’s host committee.
Those players earning additional exemptions into any National Championships, and who are not representing Team Nova Scotia, will be expected to assume responsibility for ALL expenses incurred as a result of their participation. This includes booking all travel, accommodations and ground transportation.
The NSGA does not provide funding for chaperones and/or coaches to attend National Championships.