2022 Bobby Jones / Sunice Pro Lady
DATE: Monday June 6, 2022
SITE: Wascana Country Club, Regina
HOST PROFESSIONAL: Todd Zado
TIME: 1:00 pm Shotgun Start
FORMAT: Team: 3 out of 4 Stableford Points
Team: Best 3 of 4 Stableford Points Net Eagle – 4, Net Birdie – 3, Net Par – 2, Net Bogey -1
Professionals: 18 Hole Individual medal play
PLEASE RECORD GROSS SCORES ONLY
- Male Professionals will play from the BLUE Tees
- Senior Professionals and Female Professionals will play from the WHITE tees
- 65+ Professionals will play from the RED/WHITE Hybrid Tees
- Female Amateurs will play the RED Tees
1. Winter rules are in effect; Mark, Lift, Clean & Place within one club length (no
nearer to the hole) is permitted on the cut portion of your own fairway. You may
Mark, Lift, Clean & Place within two club lengths on hole #7.
2. Drop zone on hole #15 is in play for this event (if necessary) for all amateurs.
3. Areas awaiting sod on #8 and #13 that are filled with sand will be played as ground
under repair. Please take relief no closer to the hole.
4. The sand trap in the fairway on hole #10 is considered Ground Under Repair. Use
drop zone should your ball come to rest within the sand trap.
5. The Sand Trap behind #16 green is deemed Ground Under Repair. Please use drop
area to the right of the green for relief.
6. Slow Play is strongly discouraged. Pace of play is expected to be 4 hours and 30
minutes. Rule 5.6a in relation to unreasonable delay of play is in effect.
7. Second Ball Rule 3-3 If in doubt as to correct procedure: • Announce which ball you
wish to score with • Play a second ball, holing both balls out • Count strokes with
each ball. • Ask the rules committee for a ruling before signing your score card.
8. Rules Committee. Todd Zado, Garrett McMillan, Bret Schneider, Paul Schatz & Scott Allan
ENTRY FEE: $650.00 / team (Includes GST, processing fee, prizes, meal after round, power carts, amateur green fee)
ENTRY DEADLINE: Friday, May 30
All entries must be made through the Golf Genius portal. If you would like to pay by cheque, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to pay by cheque, it is your responsibility to make sure it arrives before any deadlines. Full payment of the entry fee must be made by the entry deadline.
ESTIMATED PURSE / PRIZES: $6,500 (based on 19 team field)
Team Ladies Professional
1st – Sun Ice Merchandise. 1st - $250
2nd – Sun Ice 2nd - $200
3rd – Sun Ice 3rd - $150
4th – Sun Ice 4th - $100
5th – Sun Ice
6th – Sun Ice
7th – Sun Ice
8th – Sun Ice
All Lady Prizing will be coordinated with Sunice representative Ted Hanlon and the Wascana Country Club.
Lady Amateurs Only
1st – $800
2nd – $575
3rd – $460
4th – $395
5th – $340
6th – $290
7th – $240
MEAL: Will be served immediatley upon completion of your round.
PRACTICE ROUNDS: Arrangements should be made through the Host Professional at 584-1377
Visit the Wascana Country Club website - www.wascanacountryclub.com
Visit the Sunice website - www.suniceapparel.ca