Round 1 of GW23 Weekly Champion (Stableford) Tournament Waivers
Ramah Cancellation & Refund Policy
Reason for the cancellation policy:
- Ramah Golf Club has a strict cancellation and refund policy for pre-paid events. We only require prepayment for major competitions like Golf Week where we are required to block book the courses well in advance and have to Pre-pay our host Golf courses to ensure bookings. We have a fixed number of tee times available for our major events and registrations are only confirmed after payment is received.
How to cancel:
- Please cancel your booking via Golf Genius or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform Peter.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the competition start date (the competition start date for 2023 is Friday 12th of May, 2023), will receive a 95% refund. A 5% deduction is made to pay for bank/credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations made between 29 days and 15 days prior to the competition start date will receive a 50% refund. This 50% reduction is made as it reduces the time available to find replacement golfers.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the competition start date cannot be refunded, unless you find another player to fill your booking. Please contact email@example.com.
Ramah recommends that members travelling from overseas purchase travel insurance that covers event cancellations in order to cover losses from unforeseen circumstances such as accidents, illness and flight cancellations.
Refunds: Any requested refunds will only be paid after the completion of the tournament.
For any other information, please refer to the Tournament Terms and Conditions.