Register now for GSGA N Ireland Trip 2023
CLICK ON REGISTRATION BELOW THESE PARTICIPANT DETAILS:
(1) CLOSE DATE: March 1st, 2023 or when the Trip is Full. The trip is subject to availability.
(2) PRICING: Golfer, Sharing room: € 4,195 Euros* (Approx $4,530 USD as of Sep 2022) Non Golfer, Sharing room: € 2,770 Euros* (Approx $2,990 USD as of Sep 2022). Golfer in Single Room € 5,150 Euros. Pricing is based on 28 participants; if fewer travellers participate, the cost per participant will increase.
(3) TRIP INCLUDES: Seven Nights, Four Star Accommodations with Breakfast Daily; Five rounds of Golf at select courses (caddy/cart fees are not included); Luxury chauffeur-driven Coach throughout (Driver expenses and gratuity included); Welcome Gift; Welcome & Farewell dinners (gratuity included, alcohol not included); Drinks reception on opening & final night plus On Site Sullivan Golf Travel Representatives.
(4) AIRFARE: Airfare is NOT included in this package. Participants are responsible for arranging their own air transportation. A valid passport is required.
(5) DEPOSIT: A Secure Deposit Link for 30% Per Person will be sent to participants once your reservation is confirmed. Deposit for each participant must be received within 7 days of the participant receiving the secure payment link from Sullivan Golf Travel.
Please note that pricing is in Euros. Euro Prices remain fixed. Participants will be contacted once the Deposit Link has been delivered.
(6) FINAL PAYMENT: Final payment of 70% is due 16 weeks prior to Arrival Date. Participants will be contacted ahead of sending final payment links.
(7) CANCELLATIONS: Refund of Deposit (minus bank fees) given only if written notification is received on or before March 1st, 2023. Cancellations received after March 1st, 2023 will forfeit the 30% deposit. Once Final Payment is received 16 weeks prior to arrival please note that
Sullivan Golf Travel standard Terms and Conditions will apply. https://sullivangolftravel.com/terms-conditions/
(8) RESPONSIBILITY: The suppliers of accommodations, tee times and local transportation are acting as independent contractors to the GSGA and Sullivan Golf Travel. The GSGA and Sullivan Golf Travel shall not be held liable for any act of omission, loss, damage, accident, etc. resulting in conditions beyond its control.