Welcome to the 2023 Digital Commerce Bank Glencoe Invitational
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Any weather delays will be communicated via Golf Genius.
Pull carts are complimentary and do not need to be reserved in advance.
MONDAY, JUNE 12
8:00 am - Monday Qualifier
Tournament Pairings for Thursday, June 16 will be sent out post-qualifier by 6:00 pm via Golf Genius.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14
INVITATIONAL & FRIENDS EVENT (Practice Round)
- 1:00 pm – Check-in at Golf Shop
- 1:30 pm – Shotgun Start
- Invitational players will be paired with Committee members, Board of Directors, Sponsors and Media. Play golf and have fun.
- Caddies are welcome to accompany players during the practice round.
- There will be a marker on each hole indicating the maximum yardage that each hole could play during the tournament.
- Please take the opportunity to engage with these important people who help make this event possible.
OPENING RECEPTION & REGISTRATION
- 6:00 pm – Check-in and register for the tournament in the Banquet Room
- Reception to follow in the Banquet Room (Dress code - golf casual)
- Enjoy complimentary food and beverage.
THURSDAY, JUNE 15
7:00 am starting tee times on The Forest course
FRIDAY, JUNE 16
7:00 am starting tee times on The Forest course. New pairings based on 1st round scores.
HORSE RACE TEAM COMPETITION
5:30 pm tee off on Bridges 9 course
- Pairings will be posted on Friday morning and will include top 10 male and female lowest scores from Round 1.
Field for the Final Round is cut to the low 20 male and low 30 females plus ties.
SATURDAY, JUNE 17
7:00 am starting tee time on The Forest course. New pairings based on 36 hole scores.
- Champion ceremony to follow on 18th green post-round
Information on hotels and billeting will be provided in early April for players once the player approvals have been issued by the Committee.
If you need shuttle service to/from the hotel (MRU)/golf course, transportation will be provided via shuttle service from June 14th to 17th. Note players are responsible for their own transportation to/from the airport (if required).
RULES & REGULATIONS
Please ensure to read all the below documents prior to the tournament.
- Glencoe Invitational Conditions of Competition
- Code Of Conduct
- Pace Of Play
- Distance measuring devices (DMD) are permitted but may not measure slope or wind. Only the distance measuring feature may be utilized. Other features such as slope are prohibited from use. Penalty for use of a DMD with those functions turned on during tournament play is disqualification.
- Players clubs must conform to the groove and punchmark specifications in the Rules of Golf effective January 1, 2010.
- Pants, capri’s, skorts, skirts or shorts are permissible.
- Clothing to meet both the style requirements and the length of “reasonable standard” regardless of brand and/or fit differentials on different body types.
- Shorts are permitted.
- Shirts must be tucked in at the waist, at all times, unless designed to be worn “untucked”.
The tournament will be held on The Forest course at The Glencoe Golf & Country Club.
To view yardages and a hole by hole guide please go to the Best Approach web app and click on the Yardage Guide.
Players will have access to the Practice Facility to warm up prior to competition play as well as practice after the round.
Reserved parking is available for players throughout the tournament.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
TOURNAMENT WEBSITE: https://glencoeinvitational.com