95th Long Island Open Championship
Hempstead Golf & Country Club
Hempstead, New York
Tuesday, June 4 - Thursday, June 6, 2019
Entry Fee: Professionals - $250.00
Amateurs - $175.00
Registration and payment must be submitted by Wednesday, May 8th, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Format: The 95th Long Island Open Championship is 54 holes of stroke play. There will be a cut to low 40 & ties after 36 holes..
Eligibility: The competition is open to golfers who are:
1) PGA Members in good standing in the Long Island Section.
2) PGA Apprentices, employed at a golf facility in the Long Island section, who are enrolled in the Professional Golf Management (‘PGM’).
3) Professional golfers who are residents of Long Island and not employed outside the Long Island section at the time of the tournament.
4) Amateur members of LIGA Member Clubs or the MGA eClub – Long Island with an individual up-to-date Handicap Index based on ratings for men not exceeding 4.0 under the USGA Handicap system.
5) Amateur members and applicants for Amateur Reinstatement at LIGA Member Clubs with an individual up-to-date Handicap Index based on ratings for men not exceeding 4.0 under the USGA Handicap System.
Monday, May 13, 2019 - Golf Club at Middle Bay
Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - North Fork Country Club