97th Westchester Open Championship
presented by Callaway
Country Club of Darien
Monday, June 10th - Tuesday, June 11th, 2019
Entry Fee: Professionals - $250.00
Amateurs - $150.00
Registration and payment must be submitted by Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
54-Holes of Stroke Play. The field will be cut after the first round to the low 40 players plus ties and anyone within 5 strokes of the leader.
1) PGA Members in good standing in the Met Section employed by a club in the nine county area.
2) PGA Apprentices, employed at a golf facility in the nine county area, who are enrolled in the Professional Golf Management Program.
3) Head and Assistant Professionals at WGA member clubs.
4) Golf Professionals who are bona fide members, with full golfing privileges, at WGA Member Clubs, have a place of residence in the nine county area, and an individual up to-date Handicap Index based on ratings for men not exceeding 5.0 under the USGA Handicap System. A Golf Professional may not join an WGA member club for the sole purpose of gaining entry to the Westchester Open.
5) Amateur members and applicants for Amateur Reinstatement at WGA Member Clubs or members of an MGA eClub with a residency in the nine county area with an individual up-to-date Handicap Index based on ratings for men not exceeding 5.0 under the USGA Handicap System.
6) Golf Professionals or Amateurs, 23 and under, in the immediate family of the Head Golf Professional, General Manager, and/or Head Golf Course Superintendent at WGA Member Clubs with an individual up-to-date Handicap Index based on ratings for men not exceeding 5.0 under the USGA Handicap System.
Monday, May 20th, 2019 - Redding Country Club
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - Rockland Country Club