117th Met Amateur Championship
Hudson National Golf Club
Croton-On-Hudson, New York
Thursday, August 1st - Sunday, August 4th, 2019
Entry Fee: $140.00
Registration and payment must be submitted by Wednesday, June 19th, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Championship Format: 36-hole on site Stroke Play qualifier to determine 16 players for match play. After the first 36-holes on Thursday, August 1st, the field will be cut to the low 16 qualifiers for match play. In the event of a tie for the last qualifiers place, a hole-by-hole playoff will be immediately conducted to determine the final qualifiers.
Match Play Seeding: General numerical draw will be used. For purposes of determining places in the draw, ties in the qualifying round will be decided by a blind draw, except that places of those participating in a play-off will be determined by the order of finish in the play-off.
1. Met Amateur, Ike and Met Open Champions from the last five years.
2. USGA Champions and members of the Walker Cup Team from the last 10 years.
3. 2018 Met Amateur Quarterfinalists and MGA Mid-Amateur Champion.
4. Met Amateur Champions prior to 1984.
5. 2019 Amateur Champions of the LIGA, CSGA, NJSGA, WGA, and NYSGA.
6. 2018 MGA Player of the Year Honor Roll.
7. 2019 NYC Amateur and MGA Public Links Champions.
8. Club Champion at the Championship Host Club – Hudson National Golf Club
9. Low Amateur in the 2018 Met Open Championship.
10. Top ten finishers in the 2019 Ike Championship.
11. Five leaders (minimum of 100 points) on the 2019 MGA Player of the Year as of Friday, June 21st, 2019
12. Top 500 in the Men’s World Amateur Golf Ranking (WAGR) at the time of entry.