2nd Annual Little Canada Fire Department Golf Tournament
Benefiting Firefighters for Healing
The Little Canada Fire Department is a volunteer department with 32 members operating out of one central fire station to serve its residents with fire prevention, fire suppression, rescue, and first responder services. Join us for a spectacular Fall day of golf and giving as we host our inaugural event! Our 2019 Golf Rally will benefit the local non profit: Firefighters for Healing.Firefighters for Healing is a non-profit organization founded in 2010 by a Minneapolis firemen who tragically experienced firsthand what burn survivors endure. Their goal is to support burn survivors and their families in ways insurance companies and caretakers are unable to. With gracious donor and community help, they are able to replace some of the essential living items when all has been lost in a fire; additionally, they contribute financial assistance for corrective surgeries, support summer camp attendance for burn injured youth, donate to local hospital burn units and provide other resources as needed. This year has been eventful as FF4H has acquired a lease on 3 apartment units across from HCMC to serve as a comfortable place to stay for loved ones when visiting family in the hospital. On the horizon is their dream to build a transitional care unit by 2020 that will serve burn survivors, their families and all Minnesota fireman. Visit the link if you'd like to be involved or learn more.
For questions regarding the event, or if you'd like to volunteer/donate/sponsor, please contact Jazmine K. by phone/text, (612) 290-6761 or email LCFDGolf@gmail.com.
- 18 Holes of Golf, Scramble
- $500/foursome ($150 for an individual)
- Friday, September 27th, 2019
- Oak Glen Golf Course - 1599 McKusick Rd. N, Stillwater MN
- 12:30pm shotgun start
- 18 Holes of Golf + Riding Cart
- Boxed lunch
- Dinner Buffet
- Gift Bags
- 2 Beverage Tickets
- Eligible for prizes - Field contests, team winners and other fun events throughout the day!
- 11:30am - Check-in and range open
- 11:30am - Silent Auction Opens
- 12:30pm - Play begins - shotgun start
- 5:00pm - Social Half-Hour
- 5:30pm - Dinner and awards
- 7:30pm - Thank You!
- Gold Sponsor $3,000: Recognition in tournament publications and logo in email footer, large logo on clubhouse banner, hole sponsorship with sign & table, foursome, dinner, bottle of champagne, company info on dinner tables, card/giveaway in gift bags
- Silver Sponsor $2,500: Recognition in tournament publications and logo in email footer, medium logo on clubhouse banner, foursome + dinner, bottle of champagne
- Bronze Sponsor $1,500: Medium logo on tournament banner, 1 beverage cart sponsorship, cards in gift bags, dinner for two Foursome of players separate
- Hole Sponsor $250: Sign & table at tee box, regular logo on tournament banner, cards in gift bag, dinner for two. Foursome of players separate
- Gift Bag Sponsor $200: Promotional/Gift item in goodie bags provided by sponsor, Thank you recognition
- Dinner Buffet Ticket $29: Can't make it for golf? Join us for dinner, silent auction and entertainment after!