Long Island Senior Open Championship Registration and payment must be submitted by Wednesday, October 6th, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Registration and payment must be submitted by Wednesday, October 6th, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
|Host Course||Huntington Country Club (Show on Map)||City, State||Huntington, New York||Date||Tuesday, October 12th - Wednesday, October 13th, 2021||Registration Opens||Monday, March 1st at 12:00 a.m.|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday, October 6th at 5:00 pm|
|Entry Fee(s)||Amateur: $150
|Format||36 holes of individual stroke play with cut to low 30 & ties after 18 holes. Super Senior Championship is 18 holes of individual stroke play.|
|Eligibility||This competition is open to golfers who will have reached their 50th birthday by October 12th, 2021 who are:
1) PGA Members in good standing in the Long Island Section.
2) PGA Apprentices, employed at a golf facility in the Long Island section, who are enrolled in the Professional Golf Management (‘PGM’).
3) Professional golfers who are residents of Long Island and not employed outside the Long Island section at the time of the tournament.
4) Amateur members of LIGA Member Clubs or the MGA eClub – Long Island or LIGA Associate Members with an individual up-to-date Handicap Index based on ratings for men not exceeding 4.0 under the USGA Rules of Handicapping.
5) Amateur members and applicants for Amateur Reinstatement at LIGA Member Clubs with an individual up-to-date Handicap Index based on ratings for men not exceeding 4.0 under the USGA Rules of Handicapping.
2020 Long Island Senior Open Championship
Cold Spring Country Club
Champion: Jim Farrell (Hamlet)