97th Long Island Open Championship Registration and payment must be submitted by Wednesday, May 11th, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
presented by Stifel
Sectional Qualifying Round #1
Registration and payment must be submitted by Wednesday, May 11th, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
|Host Course||Bethpage State Park (Red Course) (Show on Map)||City, State||Farmingdale, New York||Date||Tuesday, May 17th, 2022||Registration Opens||Tuesday, March 1st at 12:00 a.m.|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday, May 11th at 5:00 pm|
|Entry Fee(s)||Professionals: $250.00 | Amateurs: $175.00|
This event is a one-day 18-hole stroke play competition. In the event of a tie for the last qualifying position(s), all ties will qualify.
Each qualifying site will be allocated a set number of qualifying positions based on the size of the field, which will be communicated prior to the event.
|Qualifying Sites||Carts/Caddies|| • Players are permitted to use a golf cart for the qualifier.
• Players may bring their own caddie.
• Players may carry their own bag.
• Pull carts will be approved on a course by course basis, please consult the Memorandum to Players.
• It is strongly recommended that caddies wear shoes without spikes or tread.
• Final information will be released in the Memorandum to Players, which will be released prior to the event.
|Food Service|| Food service will vary at each qualifying location, please consult the Memorandum to Players.
|Golf Genius App|| Live scoring will be utilized through the Golf Genius Mobile App, which players are asked to download via the following links. Apple | Android
Please note: The USGA Tournament Management App that was used previously is no longer in service.
97th Long Island Open Championship
Fresh Meadow Country Club
Champion: Andrew Svoboda (Engineers)