123rd U.S. Open Championship
Final Qualifying Round
|Host Course||Canoe Brook Country Club (Show on Map)||City, State||Summit, New Jersey||Date||Monday, June 5th, 2023||Registration Opens||Wednesday, February 22nd, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday, April 12th, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.|
|Qualifier Information||Qualify via Local Qualifying Round|
Individual 36-Hole Stroke Play
Entries are open to professional golfers, amateur golfers, and applicants for reinstatement. Amateurs and applicants for reinstatement must have an up-to-date Handicap Index® based on ratings for men not exceeding 1.4 under the USGA Rules of Handicapping™.
The Los Angeles Country Club
|Carts/Caddies|| • This is a walking only event.
• Players may bring their own caddie.
• Players may carry their own bag.
• Pull carts will be approved on a course by course basis, please consult the Memorandum to Players.
• It is strongly recommended that caddies wear shoes without spikes or tread.
• Final information will be released in the Memorandum to Players, which will be released prior to the event.
|Food Service|| Food service will be available in a fixed window at both courses, please consult the Memorandum to Players for times and locations.
|Golf Genius App|| Live scoring will be utilized through the Golf Genius Mobile App, which players are asked to download via the following links. Apple | Android
Please note: The USGA Tournament Management App that was used previously is no longer in service.