9th U.S. Amateur Four-Ball Championship
Sectional Qualifying Round (W)
|Host Course||Wiltwyck Golf Club (Show on Map)||City, State||Kingston, New York||Date||Wednesday, September 27th, 2023||Registration Opens||Wednesday, April 26th, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday, August 9th, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.|
This event is a one-day 18-hole stroke play competition. If necessary, to determine the qualifiers and/or alternates, there will be a sudden death playoff which will begin immediately at the conclusion of play.
Open to any amateur golfer whose Handicap Index does not exceed 5.4 under the USGA Rules of Handicapping. A side can be comprised of one or two golfers.
Philadelphia Cricket Club
|Carts/Caddies|| • This is a walking only event.
• Players may bring their own caddie.
• Players may carry their own bag.
• Pull carts will be approved on a course by course basis, please consult the Memorandum to Players.
• It is strongly recommended that caddies wear shoes without spikes or tread.
• Final information will be released in the Memorandum to Players, which will be released prior to the event.
|Food Service|| Food service will vary at each qualifying location, please consult the Memorandum to Players.
|Golf Genius App|| Live scoring will be utilized through the Golf Genius Mobile App, which players are asked to download via the following links. Apple | Android
Please note: The USGA Tournament Management App that was used previously is no longer in service.