12th MGA Senior Masters presented by Continental Properties Registration and payment must be submitted by Wednesday, September 13th at 5:00 p.m.
Registration and payment must be submitted by Wednesday, September 13th at 5:00 p.m.
|Host Course||North Jersey Country Club||City, State||Wayne, New Jersey (Show on Map)||Date||Tuesday, September 19th, 2023||Registration Opens||Wednesday, March 1st at 10:00 a.m.|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday, September 13th at 5:00 pm|
|Entry Fee(s)||$200 (includes cart, lunch, cocktail reception, and Vineyard Vines tee gift)|
This event is a one-day 18-hole stroke play competition. The 12th MGA Senior Masters presented by Continental Properties Champion will be the lowest score over 18 holes.
The competition is open to male amateur members of MGA Member Clubs who will have reached their sixty-fifth birthday by September 19th, 2023. All entrants must have an individual up-to-date Handicap Index based on ratings for men not exceeding 10.0 under the USGA Rules of Handicapping and are subject to the MGA Rules and Regulations.
• Players are required to use a motorized golf cart. The cost of the cart is included in your entry fee.
• Players are required to take a club caddie.
• Players may not bring their own caddie.
• Players may not carry their own bag.
• Players are not permitted to use pull carts.
• Final information will be provided in the Memorandum to Players, which will be released prior to the event.
|Food Service|| Lunch and post-round reception will be sponsored by Continental Properties, please consult the Memorandum to Players for the time and location.
|Golf Genius App|| Live scoring will be utilized through the Golf Genius Mobile App, which players are asked to download via the following links. Apple | Android
Please note: The USGA Tournament Management App that was used previously is no longer in service.